MSR145W2D WiFi Data Logger • Large Selection of Sensors e.g. Temperature, Humidity, Pressure, Acceleration • MSR FlexSensor • Stores over 1 m Readings
MSR145W2D wireless data logger · WiFi · interchangeable MSR Flex Sensors · MSR SmartCloud
Wireless data logger (WiFi) for monitoring temperature, humidity, fluid pressure, air pressure, light, acceleration, straing gauges and more. Stores over 1 million measured values. Integration either into an existing WiFi or via an access point into a separate wireless network.
Product features Wireless Data Logger MSR145W2D
- Wireless data logger (WiFi) for monitoring temperature, humidity, fluid pressure, air pressure, acceleration, strain gauges and more
- Internal sensors and up to five external sensors (see configurator)
- FlexConnector for exchangeable FlexSensors
- More than 1 million measured values storage capacity in the internal memory
- Free MSR PC software for commissioning and operation of the data logger
WLAN (WiFi) functions
- Integration either into an existing WiFi or via an access point, by means of mobile network access where required, into a separate wireless network
- WiFi range can be extended with a commercially available repeater
- Data storage is guaranteed even if the transmitter fails
- Alarm message if limit value is exceeded
- MSR SmartCloud: retrieve, analyse and export measured data online at any time; alarm message if limit value is exceeded
- Free MSR WLAN software for graphical visualization of the measured values transmitted over WiFi (WLAN)
Technical data of the sensors, housings and batteries
Technical details can be found on the Configurator tab.
General technical data of the WiFi Wireless Data Logger MSR145W2D
|Memory capacity:||Over 1 000 000 measured values.|
||With the button you can activate and deactivate the display, the WiFi-module and the data recording.|
Blue: Record indicator
Lithium-polymer battery, rechargeable via the USB connection
High-contrast, brilliant OLED (organic light-emitting diode) colour display to show data and graphical charts, resolution 96 x 64 pixels.
||USB, WLAN (WiFi)|
||Temperature: -20...+65 °C|
Temperature: +5...+45 °C (ideal storage conditions for the battery)
Humidity: 10...95 % relative humidity, non-condensing
||The MSR145W2D complies with EU-Directives RoHS/WEEE.|
Our PC software is scanned for viruses with Microsoft Defender.
- MSR pc software (standard) (2023-05-25, v6.09.01, MD5: fd6360125328dd1707688238095543b3), Windows 7 and higher
- MSR WLAN software (link to msr.ch)
We recommend that you keep the firmware of your data logger up to date with the latest version:
- MSR145W2D firmware update (2023-09-28, v2.86, MD5: a0fc74fccecd548ef05b4090d940ed0f)
- WiFi (145W2D) firmware update (2021-07-01, v1.10, MD5: e262cb5ba3c750dba39af0f7cac3b300)
Note: For MSR145W2D data loggers with 900 mAh battery, firmware version v2.50 - v.2.54, a firmware update with the latest version is necessary to ensure battery runtime.
- Brief instructions MSR145W2D (2019-11-20)
- Additional instructions MSR145W2D in WiFi network (2019-12-18)
- Overview: Network data transfer with the MSR145W2D (2020-06-29)
- User manual data transmission using the MSR145W2D (2020-03-12)
- Datasheet WiFi data logger MSR145W2D
- Data logger MSR145W2D: axis orientation of the acceleration sensor (2020-06-29)
- Datasheet analogue inputs type 5
Where is the MSR145W2D WiFi data logger used?
The MSR145W2D is an extremely versatile wireless mini logger. It is suitable for a wide range of documentation and monitoring tasks due to its high memory capacity and its large selection of sensors.
Data logger sensors according to your needs
Measuring temperature today, acceleration tomorrow, fluid pressure the day after? The "FlexSensors" available for the MSR145W2D allow you maximum flexibility in application. They are available for the measured variables humidity, temperature, light, 3-axis acceleration and liquid pressure and can be changed as required using the intelligent "FlexConnector" plug connection and combined with a large selection of additional internal and external sensors.
Wireless monitoring of measured values in inaccessible places
WiFi wireless technology is particularly useful when measured values need to be monitored wirelessly in hard-to-reach places and a large volume of data needs to be transmitted in a short time.
The MSR145W2D can be integrated either into an existing WiFi network or into a separate wireless network via an access point. The recorded measurement data can be sent either to a local server or via a mobile radio gateway to the MSR SmartCloud. If the WiFi range is insufficient, it can be increased using a repeater.