MSR175 Transportation Data Logger Shock, Temperature • Acceleration Sensors ±15 g/±200 g • Stores over 2 m Readings • LiPo-Battery 230 mAh
MSR175 shock transportation data logger · 2 acceleration sensors ±15 g/±200 g · 1 temperature sensor · stores over 2 million measured values
Shock transportation data logger with two internal acceleration sensors (±15 g und ±200 g) and one internal temperature sensor (-20° to +65 °C). Measuring rate up to 6400/s. Records up to 1,000 shocks at least. LiPo-battery 230 mAh.
Shock transportation data logger MSR175 with two 3-axis-acceleration sensors ±15 g and ±200 g, one temperature sensor
Product features MSR175, type 175B16T2AA5:
- High-speed shock logger with 2 internal acceleration sensors
- 3 shock measurement modes: either ±200 g at 6400 Hz or ±200 g at 3200 Hz or ±15 g at 1600 Hz
- 1 internal temperature sensor included, measurement frequency/storage rate every 10 min.
- Installed memory is capable of storing over 2 million measured values
- Setting of limit values
- Rechargeable 230 mAh lithium-polymer battery
- Recording time of up to eight weeks
- Coloured LED for status indication
- MSR175 software package with Dashboard software for easy start-up of the data logger, MSR ReportGenerator for automatic report generation and MSR ShockViewer (basic version) for detailed analysis of shock events
Collecting data for secure transportation
The two 3-axis acceleration sensors integrated in the MSR175 shock logger have working ranges of ±15 g and ±200 g. They record shocks and jolts at a measurement frequency of up to 6,400 measurements per second. The installed memory of the logger is capable of storing over 2 million measured values, which is sufficient for more than 1,000 shocks. In addition, the MSR175 data logger measures and records temperature profiles from -20° to +65 °C. Additionally, a second type variant of this data logger is available with internal humidity, pressure and light sensors.
Easy-to-use pc software: Start the logger, evaluate the data, save costs
You can start a recording cycle by means of the user-friendly MSR175 Dashboard PC software, which allows you to configure the loggers with just a few mouse clicks. Subsequently, the measured data recorded by the MSR175 data logger can be quickly transferred to a computer via the USB port. A single click on the MSR Report Generator is sufficient to quickly call up a compact, summarised report on the measured data, for example for documentation purposes. For a detailed measured data analysis of the relevant shock events, the MSR ShockViewer analysis software, which is integrated in the MSR175 software package as a free basic version is at your disposal.
You need more advice? Contact us!
|Housing:||Design housing PC, encapsulated, IP67|
|Size & Weight:||47 x 16 x 54 mm (W x H x L), approx. 28 g|
Over 2,000,000 measurement values
|Medium:||Air, various liquids|
|Key:||Start measurement/retrieve status|
LiPo-battery 230 mAh, charged via the USB connection, recording period up to 8 weeks
|Options:||Charging station (USB hub) for 7 MSR175 (item number B47002)|
|Software package:||MSR175 Dashboard, MSR ReportGenerator, MSR ShockViewer (basic version). System requirements: Windows 7 or higher, USB port|
|+5...+45 °C (ideal storage condition for the battery)
10...95 % relative humidity, non-condensing
|Standards:||The MSR175 complies with EU-Directives RoHS/WEEE.|
|Measured parameters||Working range||Accuracy (max. deviation)||Measurement/Storage rate|
|3-axis -acceleration||±15 g and ±200 g (-20...+65 °C)||
±15 g sensor
1600/s (±15 %)
3200/s (±15 %)
6400/s (±15 %)
|Temperature||-20…+65 °C||±0.5 °C (-10…+65 °C)||every 10 min.|
Our PC software is scanned for viruses with Microsoft Defender.
- MSR175 pc software (2022-12-01, v1.02.41, MD5: 0c8020087de1dd62cf50d62605083464)
If you already have an older version of the MSR175 software installed on your computer, please uninstall this version first. Subsequently, you can install the latest MSR175 software.
- MSR175 firmware update (2023-07-17, v1.32, MD5: 823e6270eee80d77b4e15aa60ca498f8)
- Air Cargo Approved Tracking Devices MSR: Lufthansa, Austrian, SWISS, Brussels Airlines, Customer Owned Tracker Guideline
- RTCA DO-160G ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS AND TEST PROCEDURES FOR AIRBORNE EQUIPMENT SECTION 21, Cat. H
- UN38.3 Certificate for Lithium Polymer 230 mAh