MSR145 Mini Data Logger • Temperature, Humidity, Pressure and more • Large Selection of Sensors, Housings, Battery Capacities • Stores over 2 m or 1 bn (SDcard) Readings
MSR145 mini data logger · measures and records up to 6 parameters simultaneously
Award-winning universal data logger, swiss made. Large selection of sensors, connectors, housings and battery capacities. Many options such as Fast Peak function, analogue inputs, slot for microSD card.
Product features Mini Data Logger MSR145
- High-performance mini data logger for temperature, humidity, fluid pressure, air pressure, acceleration, light and more
- Measures and records up to six different measurement parameters simultaneously
- Wide range of housings, batteries, internal and external sensors, connectors (see Configurator)
- Freely selectable measurement rates of up to 50 values per second
- 3-axis-acceleration sensor ±15 g with Fast Peak (1 kHz)
- Connector for thermal element of Type K
- 2 or 2 or 4 analog inputs available
- Recording time of of up to two years, depending on the battery and the measurement rate
- Lithium-polymer battery 230 mAh or 1000 mAh, rechargeable via USB port
- Stores up to 2 million (internal memory) or 1 billion (microSD Card) total readings
- Small in size, light in weight
- Free MSR PC software for commissioning and operation of the data logger
Technical data of the sensors, housings and batteries
Technical details can be found on the Configurator tab.
General technical data of the Mini Data Logger MSR145
|Memory capacity:||Over 2 million measurement values, with microSD card over 1 billion.|
||Set bookmark or start and stop recording.|
Blue: Record indicator
Lithium-polymer battery, rechargeable via the USB port.
||Temperature: -20...+65 °C|
Temperature: +5...+45 °C (ideal storage conditions for the battery)
Humidity: 10...95 % relative humidity, non-condensing
||The MSR145 complies with EU-Directives RoHS/WEEE.|
Our software is scanned for viruses with Microsoft Defender.
- MSR pc software (standard) (2023-05-25, v6.09.01, MD5: fd6360125328dd1707688238095543b3)
- MSR145 firmware update (2023-09-21, v6.20, MD5: f3ebb81af269feb4fb9629ec65464ca1)
- Brief instructions MSR145 (2019-11-20)
- User manual MSR145 (2019-12-18)
- Strap and screw fastening for MSR145
- SD card user manual (v1.02)
- Datasheet data logger MSR145
- Datasheet analogue inputs type 1 (MSR145)
- Datasheet analogue inputs type 2 (MSR145B4, MSR145B15, MSR145B16)
- Datasheet analogue inputs type 3 (MSR145B7, MSR145B8)
- Air Cargo Approved Tracking Devices MSR: Lufthansa, Austrian, SWISS, Brussels Airlines, Customer Owned Tracker Guideline
- RTCA DO-160G ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS AND TEST PROCEDURES FOR AIRBORNE EQUIPMENT SECTION 21, Cat. H
- UN38.3 certificate for Lithium Polymer 230 mAh
- UN38.3 certificate for Lithium Polymer 1000 mAh
Where is the MSR145 Mini Data Logger used?
The MSR145 data logger is an absolute all-round talent with almost innumerable application possibilities. It has been one of the bestsellers of the manufacturer MSR Electronics GmbH for years and is used in a wide variety of industries and for a wide variety of measurement and monitoring tasks.
The small one with the big possibilities
None of our loggers offers as many possibilities as the MSR145 universal logger. It is available in different housing variants, with different battery capacities, waterproof IP67 or standard IP60. In addition, there is an enormous selection of internal and external sensors. The mini-logger can measure and store up to six different measured variables simultaneously. Those who wish to connect external sensors to the data logger can have the MSR145 equipped with a connection for two or four analog inputs. And if the already high storage capacity of over 2 million measured values is not enough, it can be expanded to over 1 billion measured values with an optional microSD card.
User reports on the MSR145 can be found on the website of the manufacturer MSR Electronics GmbH:
- MSR145 data loggers detect moisture damages in buildings
- MSR145 data loggers determine the causes of damage during transit
- MSR145 data loggers used for space medicine
- MSR145 data loggers in use at Energy Saving division of Festo: Hot on the trail of energy loss in compressed air systems
- MSR145 data loggers for evaluation of a fast single sample pneumatic tube system
- MSR145 data loggers measure sitting activity on dynamic office chairs
- MSR145 data loggers in use at the German winery Reh Kendermann