MSR175plus Transport Data Logger with GPS • Shock, Temperature, Humidity, Pressure, Light • Acceleration ±15 g/±200 g • Stores over 4 m Readings • LiPo-battery 2400 mAh
GPS data logger for transport monitoring of shocks, impacts, temperature, humidity, pressure, light · 3-axis acceleration ±15 g/±200 g · stores over 4 m readings · LiPo-battery 2400 mAh
MSR175plus transport data logger with two simultaneously recording ±15 g and ±200 g acceleration sensors. Measurement rate up to 6400/s. Records over 1'000 shocks. Incl. one each temperature, humidity, air pressure and light sensor. Rechargeable LiPo-battery 2400 mAh.
MSR175plus transportation data logger with GPS tracking, 2 acceleration sensors ±15 g/±200 g · 1 temperature, humidity, air pressure and light sensor · stores over 4 million measured values
Product features MSR175plus with GPS Tracking:
- High-speed shock logger with two simultaneously measuring internal acceleration sensors
- Shock measurement mode: measurement always with ±200 g at 6400 Hz and with ±15 g at 1600 Hz simultaneously
- 1 internal temperature, humidity, pressure and light sensor each; measurement frequency/storage rate every 10 min.
- Setting of limit values
- Installed memory is capable of storing over 4 million measured values
- GPS/GNSS receiver
- Rechargeable 2400 mAh lithium-polymer battery, recording time with activated GPS tracking approx. 8 weeks, without GPS tracking at least 1 year
- Removable battery
- Coloured LED for status indication
- MSR175 software package with Dashboard software for easy start-up of the data logger, MSR ReportGenerator for automatic report generation and MSR ShockViewer for detailed analysis of shock events
Where and when exactly did an event take place during transport or storage that is outside the preset tolerance limit? To enable you to answer this question quickly and conclusively, the MSR175plus transport data logger is equipped with a GPS/GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) receiver. The satellite-based position data is stored by the data logger and thus the location of a transport item can be quickly determined and documented in the event of a claim.
The software package for the MSR175plus includes three programs: MSR175 Dashboard, MSR ReportGenerator and MSR ShockViewer.
With the MSR Dashboard, configuring the MSR175plus and reading measurement data via USB is child's play. To call up a clear report of the measurement data after transport, simply click on the MSR ReportGenerator. The basic version of the MSR ShockViewer is available for detailed evaluation of shock events.
You need more advice? Contact us!
|Housing:||Design housing PC, encapsulated, IP65|
|Size & Weight:||
51 x 32 x 77 mm (W x H x L), approx. 140 g
Over 4,000,000 measurement values.
|GNSS position data:||GPS (optional: GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou)|
|Key:||Start measurement/retrieve status/test GPS reception.|
Lithium-polymer battery 2400 mAh, rechargeable via USB connection, recording time with activated GPS tracking approx. 8 weeks, without GPS tracking at least 1 year.
|Software package:||MSR175 Dashboard, MSR ReportGenerator, MSR ShockViewer (basic version). System requirements: Windows 7 or higher, USB port|
|+5...+45 °C (ideal storage condition for the battery)
10...95 % relative humidity, non-condensing
|Standards:||The MSR175plus complies with EU-Directives RoHS/WEEE.|
|Measured parameters||Working range||Accuracy (max. deviation)||Measurement/Storage rate|
|3-axis -acceleration||±15 g and ±200 g (-20...+65 °C)||
±15 g sensor
1600/s (±15 %
6400/s (±15 %)
|Temperature||-20…+65 °C||±0.5 °C (-10…+65 °C)||every 10 min.|
|Relative humidity||0...100 % rel. humidity
|±2 % rel. humidity
(10…85 %, 0…+40 °C)
±4 % rel. humidity
(85…95 %, 0…+40 °C)
|every 10 min.|
|Air pressure, absolute||0…2000 mbar absolute
absolute, +25 °C
|every 10 min.|
|Light||0…65,000 lx||max. sensitivity at 500 nm||every 10 min.|
Our PC software is scanned for viruses with Microsoft Defender.
- MSR175 pc software (2022-12-01, v1.02.41, MD5: 0c8020087de1dd62cf50d62605083464)
- MSR175plus firmware update (2021-04-06, v2.04, MD5: 558090cfc7ecaceddb7e5c36a87d3e76)
- Brief instructions MSR175plus (2020-12-21)
- Video tutorials MSR175 Dashboard
- Video tutorial MSR ShockViewer
- Air Cargo Approved Tracking Devices MSR: Lufthansa, Austrian, SWISS, Brussels Airlines, Customer Owned Tracker Guideline
- RTCA DO-160G ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS AND TEST PROCEDURES FOR AIRBORNE EQUIPMENT SECTION 21, Cat. H
- UN38.3 Certificate for Lithium Polymer 2400 mAh